Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday

Weird eating day yesterday.  I thought I wouldn't be eating dinner, so I had the rest of the trail mix - about 2 portions as I've been eating it all week.  Come to find out, Lee and Elizabeth were eating very late at Red Robin, and caught me on the way home from shoulder therapy.  I joined them, and had a lot of starch - details below.  147.0 this morning.

Shoulder is better, I think, and I now have exercises to protect it.  I will be doing them religiously to see if I can't get this mess cleared up.  On the other hand, the hot flashes didn't get better last night at all - I think there were about 4 episodes that woke me up, starting around midnight.  All I can do is keep plugging, I guess, but it's hard.  Sleeping in tomorrow.

Here's yesterday's eating:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • 2 portions of trail mix
  • a double-decker burger with sauteed onions and cheese and bacon
  • fries
  • mustard and catsup
  • chips and salsa and guac
I'm fairly sure it stopped there, but it wasn't a stellar day's eats.  I think next week will be a strict ketosis week - that's my stated goal, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment