Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday

Groggy as all get out this morning - I took a couple of advil PM last night to erase some of the sleep debt, on top of which it was perfect sleeping weather (in the 30s outside - welcome, Fall).  I was up to 146.0 this morning, but felt very swollen up, so I suspect some of that, at least, is water.  I walked just over 2 miles at the gym yesterday at a good clip - sub-15s, anyway.  And am a bit stiff, as a result.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • cheese
  • taco salad with grassfed beef, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and salsa
  • 2 chocolate cherries
Wow, was that it?  Seemed like more, somehow.

As it probably froze last night, I ran out and grabbed every last tomato I could find - regardless of color - and brought them in.  Not yet sure what I'm going to do with them all; there were a lot!  Green tomato salsa verde, possibly - found a recipe for that.  In any event, I'll be on house "arrest" all weekend for work and should have plenty of time to tinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment