Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday

Apparently, I'm now heading into the "exhausted" phase of something.  Had a really hard time waking up this morning, although I was aware that the radio had started to play.  About 40 minutes later, I finally got out of bed.  Freezing.  Only one hot-flash incident overnight that I recall; I did the black cohosh thing at bedtime again, and am hoping that the more frequent intake will settle things down.  On the weight front, back to 146.8 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • caesar salad (no croutons)
  • the insides of a roast beef sandwich (beef, greens of some sort, blue cheese)
  • two strawberries
  • 1/2 cup of trail mix
  • meatballs with spaghetti sauce and cheese
  • one Ghirardelli square thingie
I think that was it.  

Not much else to report today.  Going in for another shoulder treatment tonight, and happy to say that the pain I was having is nearly gone.  We'll see if this will settle things for a while - and I'm to learn some exercises to help strengthen it against future injury.  Which I promise to do - I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment