Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday

148.8 this morning after shedding what seemed like a lot of water weight yesterday - but not through yet, I think.  Fine.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 3 cashews
  • bunless double quarter pounder with cheese
  • coconut milk pineapple ice cream
  • two Ghirardelli chocolates
  • potato chips
The day started out well, but degraded toward the end.  If I had the courage of my convictions, I'd throw out those damn chocolates.  Probably won't happen, though.  I am having fairly nasty carb cravings right now - and I think I know why.  The other day, en route home, I was dying for garlic bread and spaghetti.  Neither of which I've even considered eating for about 2 years.  Go figure.

The ice cream, so called, was my first attempt with my birthday present, which works quite well, I must say - I had frozen stuff in about a half-hour, unattended.  It was good; just coconut milk, coconut shreds, pineapple, and vanilla.  Not ice cream, by any stretch, more fruity in flavor.  I plan to try cream-based stuff as well, possibly with eggs for a custard.  Looking forward to experimenting - especially with very low sugar stuff.  Cream, vanilla, and fruit puree/chunk combos, stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment