Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday

I did not sleep well last night, and this morning, I feel like crap.  Tired, sure, but also achy and hollow.  Not sure what's going on - Lee felt like this yesterday, so it's possibly some sort of disease.  Certainly I feel far from eased.  Whatever.  149.6 today, after a good eating day, I think.  Here are the details:
  • tea with cream
  • bacon
  • scrambled eggs
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • 1 square Lindt 85%
  • 2 squares Ghirardelli what-have-you with sea salt
  • cheese
  • grilled shrimp
  • broccoli
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • walnuts
That was it; really, the only bad things on that list are the chocolate.  I think we're dealing with hormonal water weight right now - should know for sure within the next day or so (of course, because I have a vacation planned).

Elizabeth is trying a whole 30.  I lent her my book, and will support her as much as possible with advice or encouragement or whatever, because I found it a bit irksome (they're right, it's not "hard", but it is).  Hope she can pull it off and kick start some health improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment