Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday

Walked again last night - 17 laps in about 15-20 minutes.  11.6 laps is a mile, so nearly a mile and a half.  My legs are not suffering from this, but my shoulder is feeling hateful again this morning.  More turmeric, more Icy-hot, probably some Advil in my future.  I don't want to stop the walking; I need it.  But I also need to let my shoulder recover from the bad pillows.  Maybe I do a couple of walks slower, without the racewalk arm-swing.  Something like that.

149.4 this morning - I think that's what I was yesterday as well.  Here's what I ate yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • cheese - 1 piece cheddar and 1 piece Kerrygold Dubliner
  • brats (2) with dijon mustard
  • sauerkraut - the last of my homemade stuff
  • a little cole slaw
  • 1 chocolate cherry
  • the rest of the coconut milk ice cream
That was it.  I will definitely be making more of the sauerkraut this fall, especially as I now have a mandoline.  But this weekend, I think I'll be working on dehydrating the rest of the carrot crop for flour - maybe it will make only one supreme failure of a cake, but I think it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment