Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday - at last!

And this time, it's real.  I was able to fast with very little effort yesterday, and got home pretty hungry.  We had Mexican for dinner, which might not have been the best choice, but it tasted good.  And 3 paleo brownies after - to get them finished off before they spoiled.  And that was my eating for the day.  A slightly more detailed breakdown goes like this:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • chips and salsa
  • a bit of guacamole
  • enchiladas montada (3-stack, cheese) with red sauce (by accident)
  • 3 paleo brownies
150.0 this morning - not a big improvement, but I feel somewhat less puffy.  And I had a leg cramp around 5 am, which would point toward some ketosis.  I'll take it. 
I'll try to get some walking in this weekend - but my intent is to sew a bit.  Should be time for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment