Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30th

A few leg cramps overnight - but, for a change, in my right leg, and for another change, not severe enough to get me out of bed - I just had to point my foot another direction to get the cramping to stop.  A bit more weight off - 151.8 today.  Nice, but one would think it would settle down pretty soon.  Wish I had the faintest idea what I weighed as a high school senior, so I'd know if things were going too far.  I have no intention of becoming anorexic or even unhealthily thin.

Especially since the size M belts that I ordered to replace the size L belts that were too large, are also a bit too large already.  I'm not sending them back again; I'll go find a leather punch and add some more holes instead.  But my mind is a bit befuddled by the possibility that my waist now falls into the "Small" category.  6 months ago, I was buying things marked XL, so that's just a huge paradigm shift.

Finally tracked down some vitamin K2 last night and started taking it this morning.  From what I've read, it prompts regrowth of things like teeth and bones.  I don't really know what to expect from it, but don't at all mind having strong bones as I approach my 50s.  Or teeth, I guess - can't eat meat without teeth.  I hope its effects are obvious, because it's a bit pricey, and requires a trip to Vitamin Cottage to buy, so I'd like some justification for the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment