Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10th

No fluke, yesterday's scale.  A dinner of enchiladas and chips and salsa (corn carbs, but no wheat), and it still said it this morning.  153.2.  But I paid, oh did I pay for it last night.  Several launch sequences from bed, and the last of them kept me awake for over an hour.  My calves are still popping.  But I would have to guess that it was the salt at dinner that did it, since it was restaurant food.

Noticed in the shower this morning that i can see outlines of the ribs below my collar bone.  Not so sure that's a look I was aiming for.  Wish I could direct that all loss from here out is from the butt only - or my lower abdomen subcutaneous fat. 

My fairly new jeans (Eddie Bauer, size 14) are definitely too big.  The waistline/hipline, whatever it is, gaps by about 2 inches even when just washed.  I think I could almost fit into the jeans I used to buy in college - Levis 501s, waist 30, inseam 40.  Maybe a little ways out, but theoretically feasible.


No comments:

Post a Comment