Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21st

Good fast yesterday, although, as noted, I was rather hungry earlier than usual.  Nothing earth-shaking, though, and it was no trouble getting to the end of the day without eating (although I do recall a brief desire for M&Ms at one point).  Lee made burgers with bacon, sauteed onions and mushrooms, and cheese, and we had that with salad and a semillon wine from TJs (screw-top, but still quite tasty).  Toward bedtime, after running errands, I had some nuts-n-cheeseball and a cup of tea and cream and one chocolate almond.  And after all that am down 1.4 pound from yesterday and 0.4 from my previous low - 152.8.  Crazy. 

I'm wearing the green skirt today - the one that I made a bit more optimistically than I should have.  With panty-hose, it fits pretty well, although the waistline is a tad tight, sort of.  Reminds me of how my clothes fit back in, oh, March - and that was ALL my clothes. 

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment