Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3rd

Another night of mildly sick dog interruptions (just getting on and off the bed and under and out of the covers thereon, no actual symptoms) and one golly-whomping leg cramp at 5 am.  Man, how I did not need that.  It was one of the ones that repositions your foot on your ankle, and it took serious concentration to find a normal position once standing.  And after, my ankle just ached - not crampy, mind you, but did not feel comfortable in any position.  Ugh.

We were so tired yesterday after getting home from a few errands to find that the dog was still unwell, that we were in bed shortly after 8, and I was asleep shortly after 9.  So, aside from the minor canine interruptions, which didn't wake me up all that much, I got a full 8 hours of sleep - in theory, at least - before the leg cramp hit (utterly appropriate verb).  Just doesn't feel much like it.

It's probably the light change.  It's dark when we wake up, these days, and that is always really hard for me to deal with.  Maybe I shoulda swiped Biz' wake-to-sunrise clock.  At least tomorrow's the start of a 3-day weekend, and we can sleep in some (not Saturday, though; Lee has another golf tournament).  I have a lot of things to get done in the yard this weekend, so I would very much like not to be droopy.

Still at 155.4 - a bit annoying, but I guess it will pass.  Or not.  Maybe this is where my body wants to stop.  That would probably be a good thing, all considered - I could repopulate my wardrobe with confidence, among other things.  And I am "thin" at this point - hopefully the urge to look at myself in passing mirrors will fade away soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment