Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23rd

About the same weight (+/- 0.2 pounds; I was 152.8 again this morning), and a night that verged on, but did not achieve, leg cramps.  Good stuff.  I'm wearing a skirt that is a bit too big for me today, which is kinda fun, since it's a Brooks Brothers size 14 that was edging on too small back when I bought it a year and more ago.  I think it can be altered - I certainly hope so, because I'm quite fond of it.  That, and I'm dead sick of giving clothes away, especially when similar quality replacements are so bloody hard to find.

We had stuffed bell peppers for dinner, with about 1/8 cup of rice in them each.  Oh, and green beans - Lee seemed to think we needed a side vegetable.  I also had some chocolate and a hunk of cheese and two cups of tea with cream over the course of the evening.

Finally finished the bottle of krill oil.  Supposed to be more anti-inflammatory than salmon, but I didn't see it.  We're back on salmon now - and I can tell (it inspires fish-burps first thing in the morning - blecch).  But it was doing quite well for my thumbs, and they're a mite stiff just now, so I'm hoping they'll buck up and work their magic again.

Not much else.  Be interesting to see if the cramps start tonight - or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment