Friday, September 17, 2010

September 17th

A bit more of the weight off yesterday - the ever popular 0.2 pounds.  No worries.  My legs were sort of okay overnight.  My left foot - big toe, really - was doing the old-style cramps when we first went to bed; once the foot warmed up it stopped.  Then I had a minor calf cramp (left leg, what else?) at 11:20ish and after that, slept like a rock until 4:20, when I woke up worrying about bedbugs.  Don't ask - and I don't think we have any.

Here's what I ate yesterday: No breakfast - had cream in my tea.  Lunch: Pho with rare steak and well done flank steak, and ate only 2 bites of noodles.  Tasty, but not sustaining.  A slice of cheddar when I got home, then salad and soup (chicken enchilada, with black beans and corn and who knows what else) at Sweet Tomatoes.  Followed up by some pecan-and-cheese spread.  So pretty low carb; hard to spot what calmed the cramps back down.

I'd dropped down the levels of krill oil and magnesium yesterday morning because I felt so good, but noticed this morning that I'm a bit achy again.  So I cranked them back up - 3 krill and 2 magnesium.  See if that fixes it.

Wine fest this weekend.  I think we'll be able to eat pretty well (for Lee's sake, I hope so - he somehow put on 4 pounds while away).  Grand Junction always reminds me of our first stab at a South Beach diet - we were on phase 1 the first time I ever stayed overnight there, and I was trying very hard not to eat bread (but oh, how I wanted to!).  Shouldn't be nearly as much of an issue this trip, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment