Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13th

Ugh. 

That is not a comment on my weight, even though it's up about 2 pounds since Saturday morning.  It's a comment on how I feel.  We carbed out this weekend - Mexican for dinner on Friday, with chips, Potato Chips with dinner on Saturday, and (worst of all) fried noodles with Chinese on Sunday.  My stomach would like to have my head.  Lots of gas and pressure and general yuckiness.  I was having cravings for boredom food - which is mostly crunchy - all weekend, and I think the various forays into carbs were the result of not doing anything about the cravings.  Next time, I'll just have a bloody cookie, rather than eating all sorts of other stuff (low-carb stuff as well as the junk) in an effort to compensate.  It would, however, be better not to get bored in the first place.  In any event, I learned something.

Don't think I'll do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment