Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14th

Yikes - Ugh was only about how I felt yesterday, not about the scale reading of 155.8.  So when I stepped on it this morning, I was very nastily surprised to see it read 157.0.  Not sure what's going on here - I have been rather swollen and sore since my massage Saturday and am hoping that's part of it.  And I know that sometimes overeating doesn't show up right away as weight, so it could be "real".  If that's the case, I know what to do and will start doing it today.  Eat better.  Drink lots of liquids.  I won't do the carb binge thing again like I did this past weekend - ever.  And I'll probably fast tomorrow, since Lee's out of town.

And, since I have a couple of empty evenings, I may just go to the gym and lift a few weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment