Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29th

Most of the water's gone, although I feel rather puffy still, so maybe what I should say is that I'm nearly down to the weight I was on Sunday morning (152.4 this morning), with maybe more to come.  Had a massage last night, which fixed a few things but left me feeling pretty bruised, so there could be more water to shed once that settles down.

Good dinner last night - had a pork tenderloin with a reduction sauce from the drippings and some Auslese Riesling that was too sweet for Lee's taste.  Finished it with some butter and it was beyond tasty.  Along with some green beans from the garden done in the new MealSaver microwave bags with some of the pastured butter - also quite good.

My size 10 jeans arrive today.  The mind is still boggling at that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment