Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st

The calf cramps are back, darn it.  Both legs now - equal opportunity writhing, I guess.  At the same time, I'm down to 151.0 this morning, so they are at least doing the usual signaling.  I was out of bed at least twice that I recall; it may have been more.  Guess I should be grateful to be sort of sleeping through them.

Had a great dinner last night.  8 oz filet with lemon butter, roast asparagus, and a baked sweet potato - all at Ted's.  The presence of the sweet potato should have kept me from losing carb-processing water, I would have thought, so I would say that increasing carbs, at best, might have a delayed influence on the leg spasms.

On the other hand, my ankles were back to their normal degree of boniness this morning, so I definitely lost water overnight, since my feet were swollen at dinner enough to feel my arches when wearing birkies.  You know, I haven't really got to the bottom of the whole cramps thing yet, and maybe I never will.

On the other hand, I'm wearing my new size 10 jeans today...

No comments:

Post a Comment