Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19th

I feel blecchy.  Ate fairly normally yesterday: eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast, had a bag of beef jerky around 2 pm due to rumbling hunger pangs, and dinner was ham, sweet potato with butter, and some roasted brussels sprouts with dijon, worcestershire, and olive oil on them.  And a square of chocolate after.  When I went to bed, my stomach was unhappy, but not in any particularly specific way - and it still is.

Drank a lot of tea yesterday hoping to get some of the water weight/swelling to go away.  It didn't work - apparently, I still need it - 154.4 this morning again - and still stiff, swollen, and sore.  I'll try the tea again today - it is a diuretic, after all, although I'm so adapted to it that it would probably take gallons to work its magic on me.  But flushing liquid through a body does eventually cause it to relinquish any retained fluids, so it'll work eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment