Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25th

I haven't been able to report anything like this in quite a while - I weigh less on Monday than I did on Friday.  I'm at 149.0 this morning.  Behaved really well over the weekend, which bodes well for when Lee is gone for 3 weeks.  I actually saw 148.8 yesterday morning, but had a sweet potato with dinner, which might have added the .2 pounds back.  Whatever.  Another barrier crossed - the last time I weighed in the 140s, I was living in San Francisco and had reduced eating for stress-related reasons (the one and only time that ever happened! - and that time, I ended up at 135 for a while).

Good weekend.  Got lots of stuff done, including buying material for two pairs of wool pants and getting one of them mostly cut out.  The crustless mini quiches worked very well for a 3-4 day period in the fridge and were still good - taste and texture - on Saturday morning when I had the last of them.  We also tried some of the pastured beef - a flank steak, and it was very tasty.  It was also, unfortunately, 3 times the price of Costco (I took the price list with me on a trip there yesterday, to compare), so, unless it's proved to raise the dead (figuratively speaking), we probably won't repeat it.

I'm down to 25% body fat, based on measurements done yesterday.  Cool beans!  I could stop now, if I wanted, but don't know what that would mean, really - it's not like I'm going to readmit flour or sugar to my diet all of a sudden, so I'll just let my body decide where it wants to stop.  That, and keep up my once-a-week weights and crunches, and see where that gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment