Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7th

Well, that's more like it - maybe 152.2 was water-driven after all.  I was 150.8 this morning, after a normal breakfast, a dinner consisting of cheese (colby and swiss), berries, and heavy cream (oh, yum!), some nut-and-cheese-ball snacks, and a square of leftover hotel chocolate, brimming with sugar.  I just didn't feel much like cooking last night, and while an all-cheese meal might sound unhealthy, or at least unbalanced, I don't plan to do it again tonight.  Not that I know what I will do. 

I did fast today, since I'm on my own until next Wednesday (I think) and just did not feel like getting up earlier than usual in order to cook something.  Of course, on that basis, I could conceivably not have breakfast tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday, either.  Not sure I want to do that long a stretch of 20-hour fasts, though, so I will have to come up with something.  Guess I could have cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment