Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4th

As usual, the low point of the week was Saturday morning; I was up to 151.8 today after Saturday's dinner (not all that bad, although I did have an entire slice of bread - horrors!) and Sunday's lunch (La Loma - chips, corn tortillas, and green chile that almost certainly contains flour).  But you know what?  I don't think I care.  I'm where I want to be, weight-wise, and don't plan on changing my eating habits.  We will stick with our pseudo-lacto-paleo-whatever-it-is approach, because it feels natural and I, for one, feel much healthier as a result of eating this way.  And maybe I lose a few pounds more; maybe I don't.  I'll let my body figure that out.

Not that I'll stop stepping on the scale as a salute to each morning, but as long as I don't start a sustained gain, I'm good with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment