Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday

I had more vegetables at dinner last night, and it seemed to help; only one nasty cramp in my left leg overnight, with weightloss unabated - 147.2 this morning.  At least, I think that's what it said.  My stomach is still a bit unhappy this morning, and after mentioning to Lee twice last night that I would probably fast today, he still expected me to state it again this morning, and since I didn't, he made turkey bacon for me (I caught him before he cracked any eggs, I think).  I ate it, along with a can of V8 to add food-origin potassium to the diet.  But I think that's it until dinner - just need to let things settle down a bit.

Biz is looking pretty good, from a weight standpoint - seems to have lost a goodish bit more since August.  I still want her to kill off the bread, though.  Hopefully that will happen starting next week - I nearly have Lee convinced that he shouldn't eat it either, so the two of them are going to try to reinforce each other in my absence.  I'm guessing I'll still end up as either the food cop or the food confessor - I get that from my mom all the time: she literally starts conversations with me by saying "I've been bad.  I ate a brownie last night."  Um, okay.  And?  Not my business; she's a big girl, after all.  Weird role reversal, though.

Anyway, with 3 more pounds gone since I bought my skinny jeans, I believe I can finally wash them with some confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment