Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8th

150.2 again this morning.  Had a fun dinner that I will probably do again - if you go to McDonalds and ask for one of their burgers without the bun, you get it in a plastic salad bowl, but with all the fixings.  And it tastes like a McDonalds burger, eaten with a fork.  I had (possibly because I knew I could) a double Quarter Pounder with cheese that way.  And a small fries, because the thing that got me thinking about McDonalds last night was the smell of fries cooking as I walked from work to my car.  Result?  No weight gain, no (thank heaven) leg cramps overnight, and a loss back to where I was last Saturday morning.

Will it stick over the weekend?  I tend to doubt it.  We'll be in Seattle, and in particular going to a way wonderful French restaurant while we're there - C'est Si Bon, in Port Angeles.  It is actually possible - easy, even - to eat fairly Paleo in a French restaurant (there is no such thing as the French Paradox; goose fat is good for us), but it is travel, and rather goofy travel (weird hours, no sunlight forecast, etc), and I just have some doubts.

I can't gain much, though.  Got my skinny jeans on.

No comments:

Post a Comment