Friday, August 6, 2010

I meant to do that

I gained about a pound yesterday - up to 160.8 this morning.  Sort of on purpose.  For dinner, I had 3 bratwurst (that in itself shouldn't have done anything except increase my energy levels - and it did) and some pork-and-beans, specifically for the carbs.  And a bit over 2 glasses of wine.  The latter two items were in an attempt to keep the potassium up enough (by not shedding water) that I could get a full night's sleep - and it worked, so I'm cool with the side effect.  If I have to carry about a pound of water around in order to keep from flushing potassium out every night, I will.  Anyway, I'm going to add a few carbs back in (not sure what, though) at dinner to see if that will help with the cramps but allow the weight loss to continue.  The unbroken sleep was so worth it.

I also had lunch yesterday - a Subway roast beef salad.  Didn't help my energy levels at all in the afternoon, and served to make me hungry at dinner.  Not worth repeating - at least, not that particular lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment