Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26th

Omigosh am I tired this morning.  At one point I had both calves and a shin muscle firing off on me, and that was just one episode out of I-lost-count-how-many.  Add to that the distinctive sound of a dog getting ready to be sick, at 4:30 am, and I'm just a piece of used carbon, not even able to emit smoke.

I assume that the leg antics were associated with the whopping weight loss - 0.4 pounds overnight.  I'm down to 155.4, which is all well and good, but not worth the crap sleep involved.  Not entirely sure what I am going to do about it, but I think it will involve potatoes - maybe chips sometime during the day.  Or something.

Got a load of strawberries yesterday and had some with cream poured on them last night and again this morning for breakfast, which also included 6 strips of bacon.  Hopefully that will add some fuel, because I surely need it.

Ugh.  Just ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment