Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11th

Fasting worked, and I'm now down to 159.0.  Hopefully I can keep a chain of loss going for a while without a stall, because weirdly enough, I'm mentally less on-game about the next 16 pounds than I was about the previous 32 and some.  160 was my original goal, and is a weight I've been at or above for a long time, so setting a new goal and heading below that, with the intent of staying in the lower zone for the rest of my life feels sort of, well, extra.  Not that I'm changing how I eat, or even wanting to.  I wish I could describe it better, but at the moment, I'm not even sure I recognize or understand it completely.  Maybe it's something about seeing my arms in the mirror and realizing that they're thin, or being able to feel my actual hip bones through my butt (it's not a bony butt, not even, but there was a LOT in the way of it before). In any event, I'm still losing and intend to keep losing and eating in a way that the world thinks is unhealthy, and confounding my doctors with the results of any tests they run.  Nyahh. 

Next thing to tackle, somehow, is strength.  I still feel fairly weak these days, despite the visible muscle definition, so I need to figure out what that's all about.  And make it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment