Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9th

Well, I went the whole weekend without leg cramps and - I think - am caught up on my sleep again.  Which is probably a good thing, because I'm now back to 161 (thank heaven the stupid scale didn't read 162.2 this morning or I'd have been in serious despair).  I was up Friday, then down Saturday morning to 160 even, then up to 160.4 yesterday and 161 this morning.  Fairly carb-y weekend.  Last night I had Olive Garden chicken (I confess I am drawing a blank on the dish name; maybe I still need more sleep - marsala!) and it turned out to be breaded.  Served with potatoes: I had a few.  Saturday we went to La Loma and I had chips and salsa and guac and enchiladas with green chile and it was beyond wonderful; worth every ounce.  So now that we're back to a semi-routine week, I should be able to get back on track.  And if it turns out that weight loss means having to put up with leg cramps for a while, so be it.

One fun activity this weekend though - I took in both my new skirts.  Two inches each around the waist, and lengthened the darts that were already there.  They fit much better now, and wearing them with a belt will be much less of a pain (I was having to keep it on the loosest notch, and even then it was smaller around than the waistband).  They also look better; they were a bit unflattering before.

No comments:

Post a Comment