Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10th

159.8 again this morning, thanks to a return to proper eating.  And, for what it's worth (and I think it won't last), despite having taken only 2 potassium yesterday morning at breakfast, I didn't have any cramps overnight.  Around 4 am, I felt a mild clenching sensation in my left calf, but it stopped right away.  Yesterday I was back at the 2 eggs/2 turkey bacon for breakfast and a reasonable, low-carb dinner (no potatoes or breading), and the weight of the weekend revealed itself to have been all water, I think.  No surprise really.

Anyway, before I knew I'd be back down, I'd committed to an IF day today, so no breakfast or lunch for me.  No worries, really.  I'm tired right now (cannot stop waking up at 3 am, and this morning, before I'd woken fully, Lee, who was awake, decided to pat me on the shoulder and that pretty much completed the process; other wise I might have got back to sleep right away), but not hungry.

One nice side effect of the weight loss is that I realize that I can go buy flattering clothing again.  While overweight, I kept buying the same styles I'd bought as a thin person, and could not figure out what was going wrong, but they generally looked just awful.  Nothing like a little visceral fat to wreck the line of, ... well, everything, pretty much.  So I'm doing some prospecting at the moment, to see what's available, and may even do some sewing this fall.  Kinda fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment