Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday

I think I've discovered a pattern. In a week where we got to the gym a lot, I slept like a solid pile of rocks. This week, when we haven't been to the gym yet, I'm sleeping like crap. Seems to me there might be a correlation, at least. So we're off to the gym tonight.

Woke up around 1:30. Still awake around 3. Too hot, too cold, too awake, all sorts of things.

159.8 this morning, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 2 pieces of cheddar
  • a few macadamias
  • leftover soup (cold, because the microwave stopped working)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • 1/2 pound turkey with mustard BBQ sauce
  • a mint
  • 2 Dove dark chocolates (pretty sweet; I don't know the carbage)
That was it. Another short list. And while we didn't quite do the big-ass salad for dinner, the ingredients were all there for me. I was quite hungry at dinner time, too. No substantive ketosis yet - Trace last night. 

Continuing with this eating pattern today, shooting for all week. Short list of food implies no snacking after dinner, and fewer opportunities for me to eat crap. I have string cheese and strawberries with me today to eat at work - partly to get the strawberries eaten before they go bad.

I do hope we really make the gym tonight. Didn't go last night because my thighs were in pain. One last blast from the gardening over the weekend - at least I hope it was one last blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment