Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday

Weekend was good and bad, I think. Got to the gym on Sunday but not Saturday; we were busy and productive. And the sun was out. Big improvement, that.

159.4 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • omelet - 3 eggs, ham, cheese, tomatoes
  • string cheese
  • 2 pure sugar easter basket egg candies
  • bean salad (kidney beans, mayo-based dressing)
  • cottage cheese
  • 4 corn fritters
  • turkey breast
  • mashed potatoes
  • gravy
  • cornbread dressing
  • cranberry sauce
  • a glass of white wine
  • cheddar cheese
We went to White Fence Farm for dinner. Hence the "fixings". I only eat them there, and I do try to keep the intake fairly modest.

Set some more speed records at the gym yesterday - did my second mile at 11:01. Not bad. Resting on Saturday was a good choice, as it turned out.

Sleep has been okay. I've returned to melatonin at bedtime, and it seems to be helping enough. I'm dreaming a lot, waking slightly during the night, and able to get back to sleep. Which should be great, but it's the first week of Daylight Saving Time, which is always just awful. I'm really groggy this morning.

Gym tonight again, and salad for dinner. And back to sleep, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment