Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday

Late work night last night - got to bed around midnight. The melatonin saved me, I think, although I don't feel very saved this morning. Tired, achy, stiff (still!), vaguely "off", a mild sore throat. Some of it is lack of sleep. Some of it is eating those damn sugar eggs after dinner last night. Some of it caused me to take 3 vitamin D3 this morning, to fight off anything else it might be.

Anyway, 160.2 this morning. Yeah. Whatever. This seems to be a weight-gain period for me, probably due to stress. While I've stopped using the brainwave app to get to sleep, because it's too damn hard to keep the earphones in, I think I will start/resume using it for the stress reduction program at least on workdays. I was certainly fighting mad last night, and it led to the cashews. I need to stop eating them altogether.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • macadamia nuts
  • 2 hamburger patties
  • 2 zucchinis worth of parmesan zoodles (sour cream, butter, parmesan cheese)
  • 4 sugar eggs
  • cashews
That's the list. Definitely stress eating, at the end of the day. It could have been worse - I spent part of the evening working on jewelry-making tasks, keeping my hands occupied.

I probably need to do a fat percentage measurement - because my jeans still fit, and unless I'm feeling bloaty (something that's happened more recently, which I ought to give some thought to), so do my other pants and skirts. I've increased my walking speed, which should indicate more muscle mass, but I don't know. 

Should be a good weekend - decent weather both days. I have gardening plans, and I hope I can execute on them. Get some sun and fresh air, and get to what Tom Naughton calls "dog tired satisfied." If I can do that, the weekend will have been a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment