Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday

158.8 again today, a little surprising given the day's eating yesterday, but so be it. Sleep, at least, was better - I woke at 1:45 am briefly and again around 4. Way better than 3 hours tossing and turning, for sure.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • 3 string cheeses
  • strawberries
  • macadamia nuts
  • salad with filet mignon, blue cheese, bacon, blue cheese dressing
  • dark chocolate - 2 pieces
  • chocolate salted almonds - 2
  • a small handful of cashews
That was it. A really short list. Ketosis last night was solid Trace.

No exercise, as I thought. We ate, we packed, then Lee packed and I sat. He got off this morning and is on the road. And I'm at work. If his trip goes well, we may end up moving soon, which I think I'm happy about. I will miss summers here; not winters, and the winters seem like they're starting to really get a toehold. I would rather live somewhere that rains to avoid driving in snow anymore.

Anyway, I have 2 weeks. Time to get myself under control and eating healthy and moving again, after a hard winter. It's a bit brisk this morning, so I hope it will be somewhat warmer tonight, but regardless, I will be going for a walk before dinner. And eating at home. I might need to hit a grocery store occasionally, but I will not be leaving the house for any other reason. Reading stuff on paper after 7:30, with no TV. Working in the garden. Taking parts of an online course on my iPad before 7:30 pm. And figuring out how to sleep, when I can do some variations without bothering anyone else. I'm quite looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment