Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday

What. The. Hell?

First, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • one portion of berry crumble from a Primal Blueprint recipe - berries, nuts, butter, vanilla, spices
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • bacon
  • fat-fast broccoli soup
  • cashews
  • 4 pieces low-carb crust pepperoni pizza
  • 2 dark chocolates
  • 1 tsp honey
So. Very unsweet fruit, veggies (broccoli and mushrooms and bell peppers), nuts, bacon, pepperoni, cheese, and a bit of chocolate. The end result? 160.4 this morning. And, for what it was worth, no ketosis last night - none. I'm not doing something right, but I don't know what. So annoying.

Benadryl last night, so I slept deeply. I could use some more. I guess I should reserve it for Friday and Saturday nights, so I could have the option of sleeping in the next morning.

Walked another 2.something miles at the gym last night at an 11:something pace on average. I've been getting slower each trip this week, though. Not quite sure why; that doesn't seem to be the way it's supposed to work.

For the record, I've pretty much abandoned my challenge. Just not working right now.

At least the sun is out today, and no snow in the forecast for the next 10. About damn time.

No comments:

Post a Comment