Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday

158.2 this morning - must have shed some water yesterday, although I don't recall anything memorable. Whatever. Still pretty sleepy this morning, although last night's sleep came under the heading of continuous. Roughly 10 pm until 4 am, I think, then I tossed a bit, fell back asleep, woke briefly to turn the alarm off, and finally woke at 6:10. I think it works out to 7-1/2 hours. Not bad, really.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • paleo shepherd's pie (leftover from Saturday)
  • macadamia nuts
  • cobb salad with chicken, bacon, avocado, blue cheese crumbles, and some sort of vinaigrette
  • single-serve Haagen-Dasz strawberry ice cream
A nice short list. I occupied bits of the evening working on jewelry making, which kept me from snacking. And we walked to dinner - first time we've been able to since last fall. It was only 1.3 miles, and slowly, but so nice just to be outside, not freezing, and only having to avoid goose poop, not ice.

In theory, I have a new pair of Vibrams (KSOs this time) arriving tonight. In reality, I don't think so - they only left Illinois yesterday, and have to get through the post office here before delivery. Probably tomorrow, if I were betting. I'm looking forward to them, in hopes that they fit properly for doing races in, so I can wear my Bolder Boulder chip on my shoelaces like everyone else. Also, my Jayas, which fit properly for racing in, are darn near bald on the soles.

I may go outside mid-day today, to get a bit of sun. Just because I can. Don't want to waste it, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment