Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday

I'm getting sleep, but I'm so damn sleepy it's nearly criminal. I'm fairly sure that if I were not at work, I could lay my head down where I sit and take a solid 2-hour nap right now. I really do hope this state gets a referendum on sticking to one time zone all year. I will vote for it, even if it means getting up 3 hours before sunrise in early December. Because this transition - both ways - just kills me.

I'm not sure why, but I'm down to 157.8 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • macadamia nuts
  • naked burger with fresh jalapenos and pepper-jack cheese
  • sweet potato fries with ketchup
  • a chocolate truffle thingie
Maybe that's why - a short list, with no snacks. I spent the evening putting clasps on neck chains while watching TV. Tonight, I could put jump rings on pendants. Or clean the garden out - this weekend is basically St. Patrick's day, so I should be planting peas and lettuce and spinach, but there are dead plants all over from last summer to get out of there first.

No workout yesterday; Lee has PT on Tuesdays and ends up feeling poorly after. No idea what today holds in that area; we're going out to lunch, so maybe a light dinner.

And I meant it about getting sleep - another night of going to sleep shortly after 9 and not so much as twitching until 4. I got back to sleep soon after, as well. Maybe it's the melatonin, but I'm willing to stick with it for a couple of weeks if it will let me get through some of my sleep debt - or in this case, not add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment