Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday

And, ... it's snowing.  Once a week, regular as rain (is that a saying?  It sounds like one.)  The roads this morning were only wet, primarily because it only started snowing some time after 4 am.  

I didn't eat much yesterday, but am back up to 151.0 this morning, and aching head to toe.  Inflammation, I guess, from Chinese food for dinner.  I took three Advil for breakfast, basically, but it hasn't kicked in yet.  The aching didn't help with sleep last night - I slept until around 4 (which is why I know it hadn't started snowing by then), but restlessly.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • 10 macadamia nuts
  • hot and sour soup
  • mushu chicken, no pancakes (chicken and egg, and cabbage, mostly)
  • 1/2 cup of walnut pieces
That was it.  

I have a day full of meetings ahead of me, and would really prefer to curl back into the fetal position and whine all day.  Not going to happen, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment