Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday

Huh.  The magic of menopause struck again yesterday, oh joy.  Explained the water retention and some of the aches and pains.  152.6 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs with ground beef, spinach, and cheese
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • strawberries (about 10)
  • macadamia nuts (about 20)
  • burger patty with blue cheese in it
  • sliced tomatoes
  • sliced dill pickles
  • cheese
  • cashews
  • almond dark chocolate bar (1/4)
Not great, but could be worse, I guess.  Today I'm working from home again, so we shall see how things go.  I've had breakfast, and I have set up shop at the other end of the house from the kitchen, so I am hopeful.

A few more ounces of water to be lost, I think.  My feet were still sore and stiff overnight.  And I will work this weekend on moving toward a more whole-30-ish approach, trying still to figure out if that's where we want to go for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment