Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday

151.8 - or possibly, 152.2 - this morning - I stepped on the scale twice, and in the course of half an hour, lost 0.4 pounds.  Which is fine, but does tend to reduce one's confidence in the scale.  Per the ketostix, I had no ketosis overnight.  Probably to be expected; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • about 1/4 cup of sauerkraut
  • a vending bag of M&Ms
  • 3 macadamia nuts - for salt more than anything
  • 2-1/2 potato skin appetizers (with cheese and bacon)
  • steak
  • green beans
  • 2 squares of Ghirardelli 86% chocolate (possibly better than Lindt)
A bit carby, for me at least.  I think the potato skins each represented a hollowed-out 1/8 of a potato; not sure what that amounts to.  My original intention was to have shrimp wrapped in prosciutto, but we got home so late that Lee wanted to go out and get something - which inevitably took longer than cooking would have.  Oh, well.  Shrimp tomorrow.  Today, I don't know.  I have a meeting over lunch that supposedly will include lunch - and given that I don't eat lunch, I can't say what that will end up being for me.  I also have a bag of strawberries with me, and I had a light breakfast - eggs and 1/4 of a sausage patty (didn't care for them one bit).

I'm toying with the idea of suggesting we walk to dinner - there's a Qdoba within walking distance, as well as a Wendy's and the BBQ place.  Without the dogs, though - that would complicate things too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment