Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday

Pretty much fasted yesterday, so of course, I'm at 153.2 today.  Water - my ankles are stiff, the backs of my knees are stiff, my fingers are swollen.  Fasting breakfast again today because I didn't feel like getting up; we don't do a 16-8 routine or anything, and I usually eat something during the day, but I do like the convenience of skipping a meal if I'd rather do something else.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts - probably about 20 throughout the day
  • hot and sour soup
  • mu-shu chicken without pancakes
  • a fortune cookie
  • cheese
  • chocolate - dark with almonds (1/4 Hershey's bar) and milk (small Ritter-sport)
That was it.  Like I said, hardly 5300 too many calories.  I was in mild ketosis at bedtime last night, which also isn't too surprising, given that through dinner (absent dessert), my carbs consisted of cabbage and bean sprouts and bamboo shoots.  Probably a similar pattern today.

No comments:

Post a Comment