Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday (according to the calendar, anyway)

Seems like it should only be Wednesday - fine by me that it's closer to the weekend.  152.4 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 10 macadamia nuts
  • 6 grilled Chik-Fil-A tenders with ranch dressing dip (not a very good combo)
  • a regular size order of Chik-Fil-A fries with ketchup
  • scant 1/2 cup walnuts
  • cashews from the big container - more than I should have
But that was it!  No idea why that would lead to weight gain - but my ankles are puffy, so water, I guess.  The chicken was pretty salty, as were the cashews.  At bedtime, I tested "Moderate" ketosis, so go figure.

Maybe it's stress.  From all the stupid weather, I mean.  

All I've had today so far is cheese - not even any supplements.  Wasn't sure if the roads were passable this morning, or icy.

No comments:

Post a Comment