Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday

153.2 this morning - still very uncomfortable in my skin.  I seem to be having a rather hard time shaking the inflammation after the race.  Not that I will stop plugging.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a very few macadamia nuts
  • Chik-Fil-A grilled chicken salad with (unfortunately) ranch dressing
  • about 5 waffle fries
  • cashews
  • cheese
I think that was it - nothing, as far as I can tell, particularly inflammatory, except the oil in the dressing, fries, and chicken.  I'm quite bummed with Chik-Fil-A; they have eliminated the blue cheese dressing from their menu in an attempt to be more "healthy".  Yee-haw.

I have had bacon this morning, and we will be having braised short ribs for dinner, as it is surprisingly cold today - probably in the 50s at the moment, with a high in the low 70s.  Not quite right for late May, if you ask me.

No particular plans for the weekend, but I would like to get some exercise in - preferably outdoors.  And next week is our last home week before vacation.  Looking forward to it - a road trip up to Seattle/Victoria to see the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment