Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday

Week before vacation - always fun.  Okay, not really.  We will survive it, but it started with a fairly intense "don't wanna go to work" morning this morning.  Consequently, we didn't get up at 6, and I'm working on no breakfast.  Which is fine.  Probably necessary.  153.2 this morning, and, frankly, damn glad to be there.  I think it could (should?) have been worse.  Here's yesterday, I think:
  • tea with cream
  • the insides of a breakfast burrito from Santiagos - eggs, potatoes, bacon? green chile
  • 3 pieces of bacon
  • grapes
  • naked burger with cheese
  • sweet potato fries
  • more grapes
  • possibly some cheese
  • steak with chimichurri sauce (the kitchen still smells strongly of garlic - yum!)
  • salad with balsamic vinaigrette
  • 1/4 Hershey's dark with almonds bar
  • cashews
Well, heck, that looks nowhere near as bad as it seemed.  The fries were really the big problem - because there weren't that many cashews left, even though I finished them off.  And we went for a walk last night after dinner.  So that's something.

I'm still swollen up.  I go to bed at night thinking I've made progress - and yesterday, I really thought I had gotten rid of some water - and wake up in the morning with my hands and feet feeling literally inflated - the skin feels stretched out.  Nasty.  

I think maybe I need to do a bit of research into anti-inflammatory food.

No comments:

Post a Comment