Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday

And, swollen up again this morning.  Completely out of my control at this point.  Fine, whatever.  153.2 again.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts - eaten onesie-twosie throughout the day, probably fewer than 30 (so about 2 1/4 cup servings)
  • the top off 4 pieces of pizza - cheese and pepperoni
  • 3/16 of a Hershey's dark chocolate with almonds bar
  • A bunch of grapes
That was it.  While the pizza was salty, I don't think it should have prompted water weight.  But something did.  Oh, and I was in detectable ketosis at bedtime, too - you think?

At this point, eating to lose weight is obviously a losing proposition.  I don't think the list above is particularly healthy, though, and that, I can improve.  I will be adding more salads, I think.  But first, I've had 1 piece of pizza top for breakfast today - wasn't hungry on waking, but was very hungry when I got to work - and will have 2 more at lunch.  And we'll go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment