Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday

Fast went well yesterday; I made it through the day on 10-12 macadamia nuts, eaten two at a time over multiple hours.  Had dinner and a bit of cheese after, and that was it.  153.8 today, probably mostly water, although to judge by how my feet and hands felt this morning, not all of the water there is to lose.  Annoying, really.

Here's yesterday in detail:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts (10-12)
  • chicken breast
  • salad with blue cheese
  • cheese (2-3 pieces, not sure)
That was it.  I'm feeling right now like I have some control; more like I did right after I started down this road 3 years ago, which seems like a very good thing.  I also had a lot of energy last night and put it to work around the house.  Fasted breakfast again today; we are being fed lunch at work due to a lunch meeting today.  I am steeling myself against eating potato chips, which I know will be there.  My plan is to eat meat and cheese from 2 sandwich pieces, and the strawberries I brought with me, and to stop after that.  Probably a couple of macadamias before then, to help foster ketosis and the sense that carbs are not food.

And that reminds me - ketosis at bedtime last night was in the "small" category, up from "trace".  Planning on continuing to work that trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment