Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday

Slept like a pile of logs last night - when the alarm went off at 5:30, I think I continued to sleep a bit.  Grateful that the radio came on for once, instead of reverting to the nasty beeping noise indicating a weak signal.  When the latter happens, I have to roll over, turn off the beeping noise, and turn on the radio - which inevitably sounds just fine.  Clock radio's a bit picky for me.

Anyway, 153.0 this morning.  I would like to state for the record that the macadamia nut's combination of fat and fiber is remarkably effective at restoring regularity.  Perhaps too effective.  Which is why I rather regret not having breakfast today.  Oh, well.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 3 pizza tops (pepperoni and cheese)
  • macadamia nuts - probably about 15
  • burger patty with ketchup, mustard, and pickles
  • salad with balsamic vinaigrette
  • potato salad
  • potato chips
  • 1/4 of a Hershey's dark chocolate with almonds bar
  • cheese
I think that was it.  Very light ketosis at bedtime - might have been more if I'd eschewed the chips, but there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment