Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday

149.4 again today.  Can I say "stall"?  I think so.  Can I live with that?  Yes.  I am going to continue to work on strength right now, and keeping in ketosis - getting that cemented.  Which seems to be happening - I was in "moderate" levels again last night.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts (10-16, in 2-nut portions throughout the day)
  • Fuzzy's big shredded beef salad, avoiding the bits of tortilla chip
  • iced tea
  • a small handful of cashews
  • 3 pieces of cheese
That was it.  If I had any belief in "calories-in-calories-out", this would be driving me quite mad.  Not to say that I'm complacent; I would prefer to be losing a bit of weight.  But I don't feel like my worldview has been shattered when I don't eat a lot and lose no weight.  And, apart from another night of crap sleep (heat, compounded by dogs), I feel as good as ever I have.  Well, except for the muscle stiffness from exercising the other day...

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment