Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday

Some improvement yesterday; 152.6 today and less inflated-feeling.  Finally!  Sleep was a bit better last night - I tweaked my hip doing the Bolder Boulder last week and it's been causing just enough discomfort to wake me up early; I hit it with the pulsating massage thingie yesterday evening and I think that did help.  Now, if I could just get the cat to sleep in a bit - she starts walking on our feet and legs around 4 these days - I'm guessing because it's quite light out.

Not a great eating day yesterday, but I didn't eat a lot.  Here's the details:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 3 macadamia nuts (I can be this precise because that was the end of the package)
  • a vending bag of peanuts
  • a vending bag of M&Ms
  • 3 Fuzzy's shredded beef tacos, shells included (soft corn tortillas)
  • 2 pieces of cheese
The merest hint of ketosis at bedtime, and I wasn't hungry this morning, so I didn't eat.  I have some more macadamias with me, and will eat them in ones and twos as I get hungry today, forcing a sort of fat fast.  Burgers and salad for dinner.

I'm just glad to say farewell to some of that water, at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment