Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday

Stress?  Not sure what was different today from yesterday, but I'm at 149.2 this morning. I'm starting to realize that I'm finding my job fairly irritating and while I haven't spent a lot of time on the topic, I don't think I'm in a position to change things to make it less irritating.  Probably not a good weight loss factor.  Anyway, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts (12ish throughout the day)
  • Greek-style salad with salami, feta, and vinaigrette
  • cheese (about 5 pieces?)
  • strawberries and whip cream - this may be the issue
  • cashews - two small handfuls
That was it.  A fairly short list, and I was solidly in the "moderate" zone on ketosis at bedtime.  So, today, I've had a piece of cheese for breakfast and will be keeping the macadamias down unless I get honestly hungry.  Tentative plans are to hit the gym tonight, but we don't know what we want for dinner.  Something to ponder over the course of the day - keep my mind off the irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment