Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday

149.4 today.  Here's what I ate yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese (1 piece at breakfast, possibly 1 after dinner)
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts (6-8 throughout the day)
  • 2 skewers of Teriyaki beef (Chinese restaurant)
  • the innards of an order of Chicken lettuce wraps, which was chicken, carrots, water chestnuts, and some sauce)
That was it.  A little salty, and I am a bit suspect of the chicken, which seemed a bit crusty to me and may have had some sort of starch on it when cooked.  I don't feel swollen, so I don't think it's excessive water.  We did not make it to the gym last night; Biz didn't feel well, and we had other things to do.  Tonight is now the plan.  And stuffed burgers for dinner.  I am feeling so much better right now than I had been before recommitting to very low carb and more nutrition, that I would like to say that I'm not going to worry about weight - but I know that's not true.  Right now, my goal is to lock myself into a ketogenic-adapted (whatever) state and up my activity to improve strength.  And on the first half of that, I had "strong" ketosis at bedtime last night - and a calf cramp to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment