Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday

So, I ate rather badly yesterday, and behold - this morning, I see 150.8 on the scale.  Anyone who thinks Calories-In, Calories-Out makes sense must go mad trying to figure things like that out.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts - about 20
  • a vending bag of M&Ms
  • a 1/2-pound ground beef patty with green chile and cheese on it
  • about 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
  • 2 pieces of cheddar
  • 3 dark chocolate almonds
  • 1/2 small bag of Lay's
Not a good contrast with Wednesday, in junk-food terms.  And by the day's end, my ankles were round protrusions between my feet and legs.  Nasty.  I didn't even bother to test for ketosis last night, after the chips.  I blame hormones.

Working from home today.  I think I have the carpet guys and someone to fix the swamp cooler coming - that's the price I pay for the ability to telecommute.  Hope they'll all keep me busy enough to avoid heavy snacking - they, and work, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment